COACH car seat???

.: SYDNEY :.

Jan 2, 2008
The other day I was at the mall and I saw this lady pushing a stroller with a car seat on it and the lining of it was COACH... I never thought they made anything like this?? Does anyone know if they do?? And where to get it?? Or was this a fake??

Thanks..:heart:

:wtf: Man oh Man. This reminds me of when I use to work at Mcdonalds, about 3 years ago and was just starting to notice coach. Well this man pass by drive thru with his interior made of COACH. I of course asked if it was real and he said yes. and I believed him!!!! What a liar.

I attend a lot of "car show" events and I've seen some cars with Coach fabric details, some LV too. Obviously its not real, people just buy the fabric and do it themselves. I kind of see this as a little more acceptable than fake handbags. Its a look people are going for to make their car a little more unique and if you really could buy car seats from Coach, many of these people would go that route rather than making their own. To each their own.

Those interiors are beautiful. My husband has blue leather interior in his car but it does get a bit hot in there and his car is a darker color on the outside. I love the look of the lighter interior but I wonder if there are any issues with denim transfer from their A$$. I am being very serious

I'm a mom so I notice these kinds of things. As far as I know, there are no coach carseats. A lot of my friends have little ones as well and the only thing that I can come up with is that it may be a graco tour quattro system in their new signature G pattern, there are no C's tho, so I'm not sure if this is what you saw. Here's the link to it at babiesr'us: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2452270 . I thought it was cute, never thought of it as a coach knock off. If I had a girl, its prob the one I would have bought!

Took sometime for me to get time to log on but I definitely saw It was "COACH" same pattern C's and everything. Trust me I always have an eye out for designer items, LOL, who doesn't right?? But I'm sure it was a fake because I knew COACH was selling them I would've bought one but next time I'll try to take pics of these things..

ALSO does anyone know if those Hello Kitty COACH keychains on ebay are real??
I bought one for my sister-in-law but who knows ... anyone?

Took sometime for me to get time to log on but I definitely saw It was "COACH" same pattern C's and everything. Trust me I always have an eye out for designer items, LOL, who doesn't right?? But I'm sure it was a fake because I knew COACH was selling them I would've bought one but next time I'll try to take pics of these things..

ALSO does anyone know if those Hello Kitty COACH keychains on ebay are real??
I bought one for my sister-in-law but who knows ... anyone?
They are fake. Coach never made anything with "Hello Kitty". Sorry!