Coach Book Totes

1. Hello All, I am new to tPF and wanted to ask fellow Coach lovers if anyone else has this problem. Is it just wrong to own the same style bag in different colors? I have the book tote in bamboo, navy, and now (just won on eBay), the patent blue. Is that silly?
    I do not really like any other styles, well I should say shapes. I like the stick with the tote that I can use for work. I also own a few LV's but I do not use those for work. Let me know what you think!

2. I've been really tempted to buy different colors of the styles I already own, but I've been branching out and buying other styles. Have you been in a Coach boutique and just tried on different types of bags? You might be surprised at what looks good on you and what you like!
  3. I have two of the sig stripe totes and am getting a third for xmas... not silly at all!
  4. I've got (3) Carlys and (4) Legacy Shoulder bags (all of different colors of course), so I don't think it's crazy at all! When you love a particular style/shape, you just do! :yes::okay:
  5. i think it's so hard to find a shape/bag you actually love, so if you've found one that you like and works for you, I say buy it in different colors!
  6. wow... I keep buying totes but they are pretty different.
  7. Gosh, I seriously was thinking the same thing. I was also wondering if it was a waste of money to buy the same bag in every color possible. I thought that I had some kind of mental problem! Glad to see others are thinking along the same line and that I am not too looney! :sweatdrop:
  8. Definitely not!! I would love to buy a few more legacy shoulder bags in different colors. Welcome to tPF!! * Warning * Coach collection will grow by leaps and bounds with regular use :tup:
  9. I do the same thing too...and take it further. If I really, really love a particular style I buy a spare in case anything happens to it :sweatdrop: :angel:
  10. there is nothing wrong with that!!! i have 2 duffles and seriously thinking about a 3rd
  11. I think if you love it then buy as many as you want!!! =)