COACH Bleecker Signature Checkbook

1. I found the wallet I have been looking for in brown the COACH Bleecker Signature Checkbook to go with my new brown carly when I get her.. what does everyon think of this price? $178?? brand new with tags etc. I calculated that if I got the PCE on it regular it would be the same price. So before I offer I wanted to ask everyone on here and make sure. Thanks everyone again for all your help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. They had these at my outlet (Edinburgh IN) yesterday. Didnt look at the price though. Do you have an outlet you could check first? If not, if you really love it, go for it.

3. well never mind this thread I just called coach up and ordered one with my new carly

4. LOL, how much was it to order through Coach if you don't mind me asking? I am looking for a wallet to go with my Choc Carly as well. I LOVE the Bleeker, but am not over thrilled about the hot pink inside. I really need a large wallet and do want it to be a checkbook one so.........It looks like the only choice I have. I really like the Legacy signature frame slim but Fields says that it really doesn't match the Carly like the Bleeker. UGH!!! Decisions Decisions! :confused1:

5. They have these at the outlets for $135 before tax. :yes: I have this wallet in the khaki/black and absolutely LOVE it!!! :yes:

6. hehe I somehow got 25% off my order again dont ask me how lol... so if was like heck I can get my new carly and bleecker wallet now.. wallet was around $178 i calculated with discount

7. and if I had a outlet store out here I would have bought it from there in a heart beat but I don't.. if I was to fly or drive somewhere who had a outlet store it would cost just as much as it would to buy it almost full price