Coach Biltmore and Gracie club

Hi ladies! Welcome to the clubhouse for Coach Biltmore and Gracie! I recently fell in love with these lovely and elegant styled bags and would love to see the ones you ladies have acquired.

Am patiently waiting for mine to arrive which I bought off eBay. Do share your lovelies here, their stories and more! Step in! :P

Last edited:
Everyone meet Ms Biltmore in plum with gold hardware! I love love love her durable vintage madison leather that looks new even after 10 odd years and how the gold hardware shines. Her previous owner kept her in wonderful condition :biggrin:

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 715
  • hangtag.jpg
    hangtag.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 465
  • bottom studs.jpg
    bottom studs.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 402
  • turnlock.jpg
    turnlock.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 418
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Gorgeous!

Thank you! And thanks for authenticating it :smile:

If I recalled correctly, you have a biltmore bag in your collection too rite? I lobe slinging the bag on my shoulders however the stap is too long for me (I'm 1.59m tall) even when I button it to the last button. Any suggestions to shorten the strap? Thanks!

Thank you! And thanks for authenticating it :smile:

If I recalled correctly, you have a biltmore bag in your collection too rite? I lobe slinging the bag on my shoulders however the stap is too long for me (I'm 1.59m tall) even when I button it to the last button. Any suggestions to shorten the strap? Thanks!
You're welcome. I'm just a little taller than you but the strap is perfect for me crossbody on the tightest snaps. If I wanted it shorter, I would just unsnap it and push each end under the loop, so that there would be a double thickness under the loop. It seems like it would be tight enough to hold. You could secure it even more by using a paper clip in the middle to hold the two straps together.

You're welcome. I'm just a little taller than you but the strap is perfect for me crossbody on the tightest snaps. If I wanted it shorter, I would just unsnap it and push each end under the loop, so that there would be a double thickness under the loop. It seems like it would be tight enough to hold. You could secure it even more by using a paper clip in the middle to hold the two straps together.

Thanks for the tip! Will try it out :smile: