Coach bags made in China, USA, Mexico, Turkey

1. I have been selling on eBay for years and I have been collecting Coach WAY before they became popular (we're talking about having catalogs dating back then!)

So I am a powerseller and have been selling authentic coach bags. One buyer didnt like her bag because she thinks its fake...for the reason that it says Mexico inside.

I know and read many people are afraid that if it isnt made in USA its fake

I bought Coach for a long time and I have seen coach bags made in China, Mexico, and Turkey. They made not be made there anymore (actually i think China is actually where many are made now). But these purses are superb quality.

So my question is, is there any official article or anything out there that prooves that coach bags were made there?

I have some people already emailing me saying they knows thats true...but those were old bags. I know if you ask a coach rep now they pro tell you is fakes because they dont know the old styles like we do. I mean i still have the catalog when it was made!

Thank you!

__________ Join eBay strike feb 180-25 2008

2. Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Italy

3. Don't know of an article, but I have a bag that was made in India (just to add to the list). I know it's authentic because I bought it at the Coach outlet.

4. Maybe research some of the threads here or cite one of those essay things that somone writes for eBay. Good luck