Coach bags at costco.com

1. good price on the sunglasses!

2. Im sure they are authentic....

3. OMG -- I really like the east west duffle, I don't think I've ever seen it before. Now I have to see about digging up the $200 for it . . .

4. Yes! Finally, some where other than COACH.com.

5. :biggrin:Costco has everything!

6. I saw those black and pink sunglasses at the Coach sale last week, but even with the 25% coupon I thought they were overpriced. Costco's price is more in line with my thinking.

7. Their stuffs are authentic. =)
    I love...love the medium Hamptons tote! It's one of the bags I always wanted to get, I highly recommend it as a work bag. It's simple and elegant/classy. It's not available at costco.com, can we (residing in US) order from costco.ca?

8. Unfortunately, their shipping page says they only ship to Canada.

I love the Hamptons tote, too! It's the bag that I've been eyeing for months and months but just can't afford. Although, $300Cdn is a good price for it, I think. The larger one is $540 Cdn at the Coach store.

9. Has anyone ever ordered from them ??
    Any problems ??

10. Geez I didnt know Costco sold Coach? Do the stores also? I like Marshalls and TJ Maxx but they usually dont have a lot to pick of cute Coach.

11. Sialia, thanks for checking the shipping information.
    Hope you will be able to afford it sometimes in the near future. =)

12. Thanks, bag.lover! I think I may have to just go ahead and get it in the fall because I know that I'll use it almost every day during the fall/winter/spring and so, in the long run, the cost won't be that much (compared to the crappy bags I usually use that start to fall apart after a month or so).

13. Costco stores do; they have the Coach bags in glass cases