Coach bag for my new camera?

WhrdRestOfMeGo

Aspiring Coach Fiend
Sep 30, 2007
I've been away for a little bit, too many things going on with my hubby deployed and autistic son. :rant:

Any how, what kind of Coach bag would be good for my new camera? My camera is bigger than an average digital camera but smaller than an SLR. I was thinking maybe one of the Larger cosmetic bags. What do you think? :confused1:

What about a Bleecker capacity wristlet or the turnlock wristlets? Do you think it would fit?
That way you have a strap to hold on to.
My camera is very small so it fits in a standard wristlet.

I know someone posted the heritage stripe line will have a camera case. I think I might have saved a picture....

Not sure about the price, but the item # is 11359.

Attachments

• 11359_BKHDB_d2.jpg
    11359_BKHDB_d2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 147
My thoughts are with you and your family, that must be extrememly difficult. I like that one Sissabelle posted, that is so cute and would be hands free. Unless do you need something to go inside of your regular bag ?

I've been away for a little bit, too many things going on with my hubby deployed and autistic son. :rant:

Any how, what kind of Coach bag would be good for my new camera? My camera is bigger than an average digital camera but smaller than an SLR. I was thinking maybe one of the Larger cosmetic bags. What do you think? :confused1:

I LOVE IT!! Now that it Coach dedication!! Your idea is going to get me into a lot of trouble with the hubby :sweatdrop: I'm thinking a wristlet, maybe something in Bleeker? :P