"Coach" at the carwash?

"Goach" OMG I have never heard that before that is so freaking funny.... I've seen those cheesy G ones at Fashion Bug but never thought to call it a Goach - I can't stop laughing now!!!!

:roflmfao:

I was in florida on a business trip for 10 days and the IT guy I had to work with wore a khaki Goach crusher hat every freakin' day. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry every time I saw it. :P

Haha...that's so funny! If people are dumb enough to think that real Coach items are being sold at the car wash, then they deserve the fakes.

Oh!! A couple of year ago my hubby had a continuing ed. class so we stayed in the hotel it was held and so were another couple we're friends with. The outlet's walking distance for it so of course I was going to get some new Coach. So I go to outlet and take her with me and kinda show her the ropes. She got some very nice things.

A couple of weeks later she calls me to tell me that her cousin had a purse party and she got some very nice, CHEAP, Coach and that I had to come over to her house to check them out, that I would save a lot if I got mine from that person and that they even had the creed...:wtf: I told her "ypu can only buy original Coach from the boutique, the Outlet or some dept. stores". She got all huffy so I passed hubby the phone...I was ready to kill her.