Coach and LV - Can you love both??

I love LV...I several bags but there is room in my heart for coach too...
in fact I bought 2 bags, 2 scarves, a wristlet, and mini skinny during PCE!!!
All that matters is you like what you purchase.

i love my coach and my LV. my mom has had her first LV for 25 yrs, and still loves it. so i think the quality exceed anything else. however, i still love coach too.

I don't have much brand loyalty, I buy what strikes me at the time. I have my Coach heart charm hanging on my LV speedy...so I guess you can love both! Coach is my new addiction though (not addiction as in buying alot but I like the Coach store and this forum). I find the Coach bags and accesories are well made and the SA's are friendly and helpful. Oh and the PCE is genius, it is a sale to look foward too, but not an obnoxious one that would make me feel awful for buying a Coach product at full price.

i def agree i donot understand why some people make an effort to knock coach or dooney l.. and actually if one really looks at teh price point of the most popular bags of LV such as the staple like the classic monogram speedy /pochette/ papillion they actually can be said to be around the same price point or just a tad more than coach's legacy line bags but overal i have to say it is not teh overal price of the bag which makes it a good bag sure the exclusvity or teh price point is what gives one that little pep in the step but it is the overal style and feel of the material the bag is made of that makes me drawn to a bag and overal brand ..... and as a side note i find that i am more fond of coahc than louis b/c coach is such a sporty on the go type of label with the whole wristlet and hobo shapes while LV is more structured and i find it some what tiresome in the actual carrying of the bag and i find i can really abuse a coach bag lol especially being a student i am on the go so much and i can not be bothered with will this sratch the canvas and such although the epi line from LV is indestructable but wish they had more user freindly shapes :sad:

I love both but I just don't have the money for most LV bags, at least the ones I want! I have 2 LV bags and I'm happy with the 2 I have. Unless something earth shattering came along that I had to have, I probably won't buy anymore. I'm a Coach girl! Now I haven't gotten into any other designers yet so I'm steering clear of the other forums so I don't get hooked! Bad for my credit cards! :nogood:

Not yet having an LV YET, I couldn't honestly say, but I think if you LOVE them that's all that matters!

I love all my Coach, and even my DB's (I still have my first one I got in the late 80's and it's held up beutifully.) and I am sure I will love my LV when I get it.

So, in short, YES!

LOL. I am quoting myself here...but damn....I still say YES!!! LV has got a good hold on me though.

I own and love them both. Sometimes I'm totally in love with LV, sometimes Coach, sometimes something else. Coach definitely has more variety, which keeps me coming back season after season. Because LV has less variety, my LV collection is smaller. I have one monogram canvas bag, one damier bag, one epi bag, and various accessories. Actually, LV does have some variety in their leather items, but most of them are not realistic to my budget. I love LV, but honestly, how many pieces of canvas does one truly need? I like a little variety:yes:.

I love both, as well as other bags.

I go through cycles. Right now, I'm leaning more towards LV and Balenciaga since none of the current Coach designs are screaming for me the way that the other brands are. When Coach comes up with something that suits my tastes again, I'll be right back in.