Coach Agenda Club

You Saffiano tab is stunning!! Is that the crimson color? I love the red and the red/brown interior. They go so well together!

--

Here is my Gunmetal Saffiano 6x8 tab with removable rings added!

Thanks! The email lists it as silver/scarlet. They are really pretty together!

I love your tab & setup! So pretty and smooth :loveeyes: What are those inserts? I'm actually getting inspired to use mine again, but I'm gonna have to have some better inserts (just lines would be great so I could use it for planning my planning haha).

Thanks! The email lists it as silver/scarlet. They are really pretty together!

I love your tab & setup! So pretty and smooth :loveeyes: What are those inserts? I'm actually getting inspired to use mine again, but I'm gonna have to have some better inserts (just lines would be great so I could use it for planning my planning haha).

I made the inserts myself. More of them are posted in the Coach Agenda FB group I admin. :smile:

I use these inserts for my LV PM agenda. It should be the same size as your Scarlet tab!

http://www.jetpens.com/Raymay-Davinci-Refill-Pages-Pocket-Size-5-mm-Ruled-100-Sheets/pd/11274

And I just noticed your tab has rings!! Was that the only size that had it?

If you're looking for an online community for Coach agenda inspiration, you're always welcome to join our group on Facebook! We're small, but we're trying to find all the Coach agenda users out there so that we can share pics and inspire each other with our Coach agendas. :smile:

I made the inserts myself. More of them are posted in the Coach Agenda FB group I admin. :smile:

I use these inserts for my LV PM agenda. It should be the same size as your Scarlet tab!

http://www.jetpens.com/Raymay-Davinci-Refill-Pages-Pocket-Size-5-mm-Ruled-100-Sheets/pd/11274

And I just noticed your tab has rings!! Was that the only size that had it?

If you're looking for an online community for Coach agenda inspiration, you're always welcome to join our group on Facebook! We're small, but we're trying to find all the Coach agenda users out there so that we can share pics and inspire each other with our Coach agendas. :smile:

Neat! I am contemplating making my own since I keep changing my mind about what I want to do with this planner. Much easier to edit a file than keep on ordering inserts. And thanks, I like how simple those look! ^^

I just tried having a look at the site from back when I bought it and it doesn't look like there were really many options! I think there were 4x6 and 6x8(?) sizes only and super limited colors.

I actually just joined! XD Looks great so far. I am actually a little shy to post lol but I will eventually. Currently wondering how I can cover up the awful pen mark on the front and top of my poor baby...I put a paper clip there for now but it looks totally awk to have a paperclip on the front lol!

Having some evening rosebud tea while journaling in my Coach bramble rose agenda! Great way to end the weekend. :smile:

Attachments

• 10845718_10205078953228127_1344969414302421131_o.jpg
    10845718_10205078953228127_1344969414302421131_o.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 425
Having some evening rosebud tea while journaling in my Coach bramble rose agenda! Great way to end the weekend. :smile:

So glad I found you. Looking for the perfect agenda. I bought a Kate a Spade Wellesley but it's too small for me. So I'm going sell it. So yesterday I bought the black/white flower cross grain agenda off coach.com for $100 and was super excited. But today on coachoutlet.com they had the black legacy zip agend for like $35. So I bought the legacy too. Not sure which I'll like best but I only need 1. I love legacy leather especially in black. But I k ow it gets scratched. The cross grain might be more sturdy. Which is your fav?

This is pretty. I wish I bought this! It's so expensive on ebay now.
Thank you! It's definitely worth the plunge. I sold my first one and had so much seller's remorse that I bought this one and have been happy ever since. If you ever add it to your collection, don't let it go!

I'm late to the party but I'd like to share my agendas, both courtesy of Ebay. It's great that Coach is still offering the refills online. I'm decidedly untechno and I need to write things down. When I exchange numbers with someone it's funny when they whip out their phone! It would take me five minutes to figure out how to enter a contact....2015-06-07 19.26.53.jpg 2015-06-07 19.26.16.jpg

Reactions: Amazona