COACH addicts, come see some new spring stuff!

1. Hey everyone, I know there was a thread started under "New catalog" but I never saw these pics posted yet... so here are some of the goodies that I saw in the catalog that are really gorgeous... i'm gonna have to start saving for these... :girlsigh:

GRACYN WEDGE $188, STYLE # Q308
    [​IMG]

2. So pretty!

3. BLEECKER CANVAS TOTE MED $298, LARGE $378 (NATURAL/PINK/WHITE)
    [​IMG]
    MIRANDA CANVAS SATCHEL $598, #11954 NATURAL/CITRUS (SHOWN LEFT)
    MIRANDA CANVAS LARGE CARRYALL $598 #11953 NATURAL/NATURAL (SHOWN RIGHT) ALSO COMES IN NATURAL/PERSIMMON
    [​IMG]

4. LILY SIGNATURE CANVAS SATCHEL $768 #11968
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. I see embossed leather on those Mirandas!!! Too bad that bag isn't for me... I hope they come out with more bags that have embossed leather!!

6. COACH LEGACY PATENT GIGI TOTE $658 11965 (SHOWN LEFT)
    COACH LEGACY PATENT SHOULDER BAG $448 11964 (SHOWN RIGHT)
    [​IMG]

7. CoachGirl12, thanks for posting! i really like the one with the pink stripe! :tup: it looks like silver hardware to me. do you know if it is silver or brass? cuz if it is silver, i'm so getting that one!! thanks!

8. your so welcome midnightmama, my pleasure! sorry to disappoint you, but its not silver hardware, it is brass.. :sad: but the tote is SUPER cute... love it!

9. Anyone know what color is "persimmon?" is that brown? or ??

10. Does the Gigi come in any other colors? I like it, but I don't want a brown shade. I'd love it in black.

11. thanks again CoachGirl12! man, i guess it wasn't meant to be. on the brighter side, coach is saving me a ton of money by using brass hardware on all the bags that i like! :lol:

12. sweetmelissa, it says in the catalog that it comes in that putty color (shown) or a turquoise... oooo that'd really pretty!

13. LOL midnight... yeah I understand I love silver on bags as well, but i've came to love brass and any type of hardware they put on bags I love... but it is saving you money! :yes:

14. Wow, that would be gorgeous! I cannot wait to see it irl! :drool:

15. A turquoise patent Gigi?!?!?! Oh my GOSH I am going to start saving my money right now!!!!!!!