COACH Addiction begins...!

1. Hello Coachaholics!

Please welcome me to this forum :biggrin: Why didn't I purchase anything Coach earlier?

I decided to buy something in Coach the other day... now I'm addicted to it! Why didn't anyone warn me? :smile:

Presenting...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My baby girl, a gorgeous yet convenient Coach galley stripe wristlet! Bought at the Coach store in Mall of America!

:yahoo:

2. But wait...I'm not done yet! :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the gorgeous perfume print scarf, have the wristlet on the way to me too! Isn't my budding family lovely? :smile:

3. Beautiful scarf and wristlet! :tup:

4. Hey I can't find the wristlet on the website anymore. Am I just being blind?

5. Welcome and beautiful purchases! LOVE the colors! Congrats, and again, welcome to an addiction. :heart:

6. Thank you! :love:

Looking forward to buying many more lovely pieces :smile: I love everyone's stuff btw!

7. I couldn't find it either, wierdly so... It's not like it's being discontinued or anything... strange.

8. i love the wristlet!

9. Beautiful! Welcome to the Coach addiction!

10. Isn't that the Signature Stripe wristlet in Crimson? If not it looks just like Sig Stripe and I love it - so enjoy yours!

11. Oh, yeah!!! The Coach boutique in the Mall of America is my closest Coach store! That's where I got my Bleecker Large Flap! They were so nice there! I am really looking forward to going again! Congrats on your cute wristlet! The color is so pretty!

12. gorgeous haul! congrats! welcome!

i saw the pink perfume print scarf at the outlet a couple weeks ago. damn, now i wish i had bought it. there were only 2-3 of them out. maybe since they're at the outlets, they're being discontinued or no longer sold on the website? :confused1:

13. GREAT choices...You won't wanna stop! haha

14. Congragulations. You are right Coach it is so darn adictive...

15. I love the scarf........