Coach 25% off Summer Merch to first PMer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,

I just received a 25% off coupon card for Coach.

First person to PM me will get it. I will have to mail it to you. Oh and you have to post pictures of what you buy : ) I'm kidding about the pictures, preferrable, but not necessary!

Here is a summary of its conditions **Cannot be used online or for phone orders, can ONLY be used at a COACH store**:

"25% off all Coach Merchandise. Invited to shop June 06th as preview day, event days are June 07th to June 11th, 2006. You must bring this card to redeem this offer. Valid for one transaction and collected at time of purchase, may not be reproduced or transferred (but it does not have my name on it in any way, so unless they have it marked electronically, but it's worth a shot right? 25%??) Valid only on purchases of 2006 Summer Merchandise. Not valid for gift cards, special orders, merchandise holds, coach.com and phone orders. International and Factory Stores are not included. "

I will do my best to get it into today's mail so that it arrives in a timely fashion.

I wish you well,

Bridget

2. Wow! I have been thinking about the Daphne in chocolate brown. Would love to get it at 25% off. Mailing address is

***ACK, please don't post your personal address on a public Forum!

3. Hi! I followed your instructions and PM'd you! Thanks!

4. It's gone to the first PMer! Thanks ladies!

I wish you well,

Bridget

5. Sorry, I'm new. What does PM mean?

6. PM is abbreviated for Private Message. In the top rightish corner of the screen, you will see "Welcome XXX. You last visited XXX. Private Messages XXX " If you click on the avatar of the poster, you can opt to send them a private message. Only they can view this message, not the forum. It's a safe, secure way to communicate with someone.

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. Thanks for the info - I'm learning alot from you gals. Did not know about this forum - love it. I really enjoy looking at the bag collections.

8. hey I love coach
    here is my email
    i would love the coupn

9. i would love the coach coupon
    phere is my email

10. Hi, if anyone have a card that they are not going to use and won't mind giving it to me.. please pm me. Thanks.

11. Ladies, PLEASE do not post your email addresses on a public forum! Use PMs...

12. Perhaps a mod can close this thread down. I originally opened the thread over a year ago and the card is sooooo long gone!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.