Coach 1941 Resort 2017

Sounds very interesting! I hope you can share! I am not particularly into butterflies but it could be an excuse to get one for my sister. If they made a *charm* similar to the tea rose charm I'd get that. Flowers and butterflies being a natural pair, not that the tea rose rogue needs any extra charm lol.

Stuart yaaaaaaaaaaaas!

That shirt reminds me a lot of the one found here: http://www.rockmount.com/2-tone-rocket-embroidery-western-shirt-6726-blk-turq-sml.aspx?zcid=14 (I've wished for years that it came in women's sizes).
It reminds me of it a real lot.

16726-blue_.jpg

Reactions: keishapie1973
Oh yikes, here's hoping Coach didn't copy them...
Wow...that's definitely very close! Uh oh...

Maybe the collar, color, and sleeves are enough to evade garment copyright laws? But it is very odd, imvho, that the rockets on the Coach resort 2017 shirt are not the rockets on the sweater from "The Shining" that they've heavily used in the past couple of years. I'm a big fan of Rockmount (my DH and I both wear shirts from them; the show shirt I posted in other threads this weekend was from them), so I sincerely hope this is fair to both companies, as I am a total fangirl of both companies.

Last edited:
Compiling a few posts from other threads. I accidentally put most of this in the Spring 2017 thread, when it was actually Pre-Spring x__X

This should release between the end of October and the end of November. I think Coach may push this as the "Holiday 1941 Collection" to sell it alongside the Coach NY Holiday Collection.

58019 - Glovetan Pebble Leather Duffle $550
58019_a91.jpeg 58019_a92.jpeg

58017 - Gloveman Leather Turnlock Duffle $550
58017_a91.jpeg
58017_a92.jpeg
58017_a8.jpeg