C'mon in and check out my bags

1. Hey everyone, well I've posted some things here, there and I wanted to show off my bags. I know my collection is small compared to some of you guys. But I do love what I have!

I also have pics of my fav LAMB bags, since they're lesportsac also.

Enjoy!

The Family:
    [​IMG]
    I love the placements on these bags!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My LAMB

A gift from my brother(the best one he's ever given me!):

[​IMG]

My travel bag, I can stuff everything and the kitchen sink bag
    [​IMG]

My AS bags were such a great price, I had to buy them! I wish they had the cute little pink cactus dog on them, but you can't beat getting both bags for about $55! Plus I got a good deal on my Zucca, $102! (since I got a double discount on it, my reg 20% off, plus another 20% off of that since we had a employee back to school sale) Sometimes I love working at macy's since I get a a discount, but my Macy's cc and I have a love hate relationship ;) Oh and if anyone is ever at Macy's serramonte, come say hi to me! :heart:

2. Oo:huh:Ooo:huh:OO .... your Tutti Gioco is awesome! Am also drooling at your Lambi Cami .. great bags!!

3. Oooh. I love your Rosa and Spiagga! :drool:

4. cute collection! love ur tutti gioco..it has such great placement:biggrin:

5. I actually didn't know the L.A.M.B. bags looked like that. They're nice, too!

6. Nice collection!:tup:

7. ooo drool drool, love your citta rosa bag!!:jammin:

8. Wow! Your Lamb bags are SWEET! I've never seen those ones. :wtf:

Love your famiglia zucca!

9. Love your bags. especially the Spiaggia BV. I wondrew if MAcys still have Spiaggia ? Oh yeah Miyoshi,. I went to Serramonte a couple of weeks ago but i did not find tokis on display?? I only saw a Bianco Zucca & 2 Notte bags.

10. Yeah my macy's sells outta bags really quick. Someone just returned a L'amore campeggio and we still have a few tutti's

11. GREAT collection Miyoshi!!! i especially like ur LAMB bags!

12. Oooh gimme your CR :p haha~ Great collection!!!