clutches : satin or leather?

?

satin or leather clutch?

1. satin

2. leather

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ok, i'm falling in love with this satin clutch! i love the ring hand held thingy that's not available in the leather clutches, it's as big as the leather from '04 or earlier. i still haven't found my dream leather clutch, but is this satin enough compared to the leather?
    the satin is incredibly thick, not as i thought it would be

but i can't only afford one, do you prefer the satin or leather?
    btw, i borrow the leather from mimz :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. IMO Pochette are for evening...and satin is soooo classy/dressy...
    My vote go for Satin !!

3. great thinking fromparis :p
    i never thought that way, i only thought i'll use the clutch to put something and put again inside the bag, but the satin would be great for night out :yes:

4. sea~ I love the satin!:love: Is this new? I've never seen it with the chain strap.

5. zac, it's from '04! this is also the first time i saw this kind of clutch! the chain strap is very string and heavy too, it's def. metal, not plastic.

DSCN2470 copy.jpg
  6. zac, it's from '04! this is also the first time i saw this kind of clutch! the chain strap is very strong and heavy too, it's def. metal, not plastic.

[​IMG]

7. What an AMAZING find Sea!!!!!!!! I really LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :yes: :heart: Is it black or grey?

8. LOVE the satin!

9. it's black :p

girls.... keep the vote coming please :yes:

10. I can't decide what to vote for! I like them both! Can I vote for both?

11. :yes:

12. :heart: :heart: :heart: the satin it just looks a bit classier to me and can be used in the evening too which is an added bonus!

13. Love the Satin!

14. Sea~ I'm going to vote for the satin! It's not b/c I like it better then the leather but it is a rare and very unique find so I would definitely buy it. I also give it a big plus b/c it is black and it has the silver hardware which I love against the black....and if you're going to pass on it let me know! LOL

15. LOL~ I just tied the score!!!!!!!!