Clutch

1. I was browsing on style.com, and found these really cute clutch(es) from their 07 collection...im not a Fendi gal so i havent really done the research...but i do find these adorable, so please help. THANKS!
    [​IMG]

2. The Others
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. I quite like the orange and black one, but the feathers one:yucky: my SA told me a new spy was coming out with feathers do not think I shall be getting it....Lol

Sorry do not know anything about the clutches, but its brilliant to see the photos, Thanks

4. I'm a big clutch fan, as well and I really liked a lot of the designs on the Fendi A/W '07 catwalk, too. :yes:

I'm never a fan of real fur, or exotics (because of the cruelty aspect), but I loved the leather versions.

What do you need help with? Naming them? Finding them?

5. (you do know how cows are (generally) killed right?)

(and no I don't endorse animal cruelty in anyway)

6. I remember these were posted way back when. I haven't seen any of them in stores (including the Fendi store).

7. yes...Naming, Finding, and Pricing. Particularly the first one posted with the original thread, and the Sequined one.....THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

8. Yes, but non-exotic leather is, generally, a by-product of the meat industry, which means that the cows would be killed anyway, unfortunately.

Also, exotics and fur often involve terrible living conditions and sometimes skinning alive (and other particularly cruel methods of slaughter, to preserve the skin).

Anyway, I don't want to get into a big debate, here.

If you want to read more about this subject, including my and other members' views, please check out this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/furs-what-does-everyone-have-31002.html

You could also do a search, using the word 'fur' across the entire forum, for other threads discussing the subject.

9. Well, I don't think they're out yet, are they? Although, they may be soon in the US, as you tend to get new season stock sooner than us, for some reason.

I'm not an expert on Fendi, by any means, but I know that online stores such as www.eluxury.com and www.net-a-porter.com stock them, as do www.neimanmarcus.com and www.saks.com.

If you're looking for info before they're released, the best bet would probably be to call your nearest Fendi Boutique and ask for an A/W '07 brochure. :yes:

No problem, BTW! :biggrin:

10. ^^thanx :smile:

11. Ooooo love that first one :drool:

12. ^^me too...thats the one i really wanna know about....ill let you all know as soon as i do.