Clutch Seattle - Incredible Superbowl Weekend Sale!!

1. Greetings Clutch Shoppers!

Spring shipments are coming in like mad and we need space! Join us for our First Annual Superbowl Weekend Sale, starting Friday through Sunday.

Take an additional 25% off any prior markdowns. Check out our blog for a preview of our favorite items.

And to get a jump on Spring, save 15% on any non-sale items.

We'll be serving Mimosas and Chocolates all weekend!

Thank you for your continued business!

Kimberly & Carrie

Ladies, this is a sale that you are not going to want to miss! While searching earlier in the week for a Botkier handbag, I chanced upon this unique Seattle,WA handbag boutique which opened in the fall of 2007. Rather than my telling you about the owners, I am providing this link to a review written by Pamela Sitt with the Seattle Times.

Handbags available for this Superbowl Weekend Sale' can be viewed here: <TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e2" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#e5e5e2 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>

On the blog, those are the weekend sale prices. So for all sale prices
    listed in the blog, the 25% has been already been taken into account.
    (Thought we would save our clients the trouble of doint math)

<TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e2" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#e5e5e2 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>
    I have already communicated to Kimberly that I would be posting information about this sale on tPF. She will be at the store today and will be happy to take your orders by phone or email!
    (206) 624-2362

Shipping $5.00

HAYDEN-HARNETT- We know some of you have been waiting patiently for the latest from this duo. We have a huge shipment on its way from NYC today. We'll have at least 6 different styles in many different colors. Gals who are looking for a smaller size handbag will be pleased with a couple of the styles.

Shop from your office or home! Our website is up and running. Be sure to check our Blog, too, for events and new merchandise that won't be on website.
    And you can always email or call us for more personal shopping from your location!

PA TOU TOU- This debut collection features bold graphics and colors in the Hollywood Regency style. Think Kelly Wearstler on a bag. Great prices, too!

BOTKIER - The Marysia Collection (GORGEOUS!)
    CC SKYE - The Lucy Bag (the Plum is yummy!)
    LULA - Affordable bags for everyday

Shipping Soon:
    SHIH - Subtle colors, great design
    FOLEY & CORINNA - The Messenger is a beauty!

Birthday Club Launch!
    Save 20% off Regular Price Handbags
    During Your Birthday Month
  2. Thanks for sharing!
  3. I just received this email from Kimberly...

4. Hi Ladies,
    This is Carrie, the other owner of Clutch. I've been on the forum for awhile now. Just wanted to thank all of you for your support! So nice of you to post about us! Please let me know if you have any questions on any of our sale merchandise.

5. Bump....
    So, did anyone score????
    Tell us, pleeze!

6. dc...I bought nothing as I'm sticking to my ban although I do know of one member who bought something. Hope you're enjoying yourself in CA. I'm on my way to Phoenix this Tuesday for a week. Have a safe trip home!
  7. I did! I got an elephant RM matinee - I passed it up on sale at Nordstrom before the holidays and was so sad. I got it for $323 including shipping. I spoke with Kimberly - she was SO nice and VERY helpful. Check out their website and give them a call or email - Kimberly got back to me right away when I asked if they still had the bag I wanted in stock.

8. Hi!!
    I can't wait to come in and check out your shop next time i'm over in the city!!! I'll
    have to bring my Mom. She's a bag lover as well. I wish I was there now for Mimosa's
    and chocolate though.........:tup: Cheers, here's to much success!!!
  9. Virgo2mango - Thanks so much! So awesome to see a fellow TPFer from WA! Let me know when you're coming in. I'll make sure to give you a discount!

Thanks to all of you ladies for your kind words and support!
  10. Thank you for posting the information here. I got a matinee Elephant.
    Wonderful service! Kimberly is really nice.
  11. When I first learned of and then posted this sale, I was tempted to give in and buy the matinee Elephant given the incredible price. I passed on it and am glad that you bought it mememeow so that I don't have to feel guilty about cheating on my bag ban!! HeHe! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
  12. OMG!! Clutch---you gave me advice about the LP mini Dylan! You said you had a boutique in Seattle. Too too cool. I spoke with Kimberly on the phone and am currently waiting for my Elephant MAM in the mail. Thanks so much for sharing and for the advice!
    I look forward to the new Spring shipments :smile: :wlae:

13. So, Bagdear how long is your ban?? (If you couldn't tell that was my best whiny voice)

14. Hey lady! Make sure to post pics of your bag when it arrives. I called Kimberly after receiving your email to tell her not to continue holding the MAM for me. Super nice lady! I'm looking forward to seeing what new bags Clutch has coming for spring/summer....then I'll be better able to tell you how long this ban is gonna last! LOL!! Yesterday, after discovering the orange Gustto Setela and the tangerine RM MAM....I realized what a sucker I am for a gorgeous bag. Luckily for me and my wallet, the MAM isn't available to the public yet. In all seriousness, I will probably only last a couple of months-if I can make it that long. Check out the orange and blue Setelas under shop online/bags/web exclusives....
  15. Holy cow--those are some mighty cuuute bags. No, seriously. Wow. If you can last a few months then we will throw you a ticker tape parade!!! And then I will take a lesson from you in self control! LOL!