Clueless on the wet curly style.

Try using a shine serum. It'll look shiny with a sort of "wet" look, but not actually wet. Believe it or not, I actually use Neutrogena body oil in my hair. My hair is super dry and the oil moisturizes it and makes it shiny, but is light and doesn't weight it down.

Bumble and Bumble makes a great beach hair spray, Surf Spray. That'll give you the tousled look, waves but not curls. If you want curls, Frizz-ease Dream Curls spray works wonders and actually does curl hair.

Try using a shine serum. It'll look shiny with a sort of "wet" look, but not actually wet. Believe it or not, I actually use Neutrogena body oil in my hair. My hair is super dry and the oil moisturizes it and makes it shiny, but is light and doesn't weight it down.

Bumble and Bumble makes a great beach hair spray, Surf Spray. That'll give you the tousled look, waves but not curls. If you want curls, Frizz-ease Dream Curls spray works wonders and actually does curl hair.

ooh sounds sooo good! THANKS! i should pick some up.. at?? target?? you know how much they cost??

Bumble & Bumble is about...$25, I think. Beauty supply and salons will have it. The Frizz-Ease curl stuff is $6-$7 and is at most drugstores. They also make shine serum from the same brand (Citre-Shine is a good one, too), and a similar bumble spray in the John Frieda Brunette line.

Hope it works!