~~~**Club Montorgueil**~~~

1. This fabulous bag was released today, 01 Feb 2008 in some lucky parts of the world....Please post your photos of your Montorgueil and show off your great shoulder bag !!! Will post mine in one month (hopefully!!)
    :love:
    :woohoo:

2. I love my Montorgueil so much !! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. WHERE?! And how much was the retail this time? Can't keep up with the changes.

4. ^^^

I think it was released in Asia. I'm in the states, and from what i have read, it's not coming out until march. Check the spring reference thread by Label Addict. You will find all the information there !!

5. Can one of you lucky montrogueil owners PLEASE take pics of the inside of the bag? I heard it was pretty simple, like a speedy ??? TIA !!!

6. My Montorgueil and Eva ( one of the pic)

eva6.JPG DSC08709.JPG DSC08717.JPG DSC08710.JPG DSC08712.JPG
  7. Chinchin and LuvTare,

Your bags are simply TDf !!
    I cannot WAIT until i get mine !!! I'm leaning more towards the GM, I already see my large purseket fitting very well in there !!!! Thanks for sharing the pics !!

8. I've loved this bag ever since I saw the pics. Anyone knows when it's coming out in Europe and if it's permanent or LE.

9. congrats on your purchase! is the montorguiel PM hand held or shoulder? any1 have pictures of the PM?

10. I love the bag!
    I'm wondering whether it will fit over my shoulder now (i've got a large frame). When the bag is handheld, is it very low to the ground?

11. Shoulder bag. You can hand carry if you want to. :smile:

12. The straps are quite long. The drop is about as long as the height of the bag. It does not touch the ground when I hand held, I am about 175cm tall. Hope this info helps!

13. LuvTare and chinchin_lim ~ beautiful bag, congrats!

14. Thank you travelbliss !

I also want to buy the large purseket for my GM.. :flowers:

15. Thanks for the invitation LuvTare! :smile: Here's my pressie to my mommy:
    Monogram Montorgueil PM!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]