Club Galliera!

quick Q: why does the canvas on this bag seem so much softer than others? I mean I like that about it, I was just wondering....

It sure is alot softer...my sa didn't knew why...but it sure is very soft and saggy :girlsigh:
I got mine today :smile:

Attachments

• no 1.JPG
    no 1.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 2,555
  • no 2.JPG
    no 2.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 2,257
  • no 3.JPG
    no 3.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 2,128
For those who are interested in the Galiera...

I bought the PM because originally the GM seemed too large...So I brought the PM home...but it just reminded me of all my other tote like LVs ...Nothing that different size-wise...
so I went back the the Mall later that evening and the 2 GMs they had a few hours earlier had already sold. I wasn't in any hurry...After all ... What's the chances of someone in Charlotte wanting 2 bags that big???
.:back2topic: All that Bla...Bla.. just to say this ... I did get the GM last week and it is great looking. I've decided that because it is so soft and it can fit closer to you.. it just doesn't look as big...and once your things are in it...What a difference it makes...I love it! So those of you who are on the fence...go for the GM...JMHO!
:party:AN AWESOME BAG! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

^^I agree, I got the GM and I don't think its too big at all. I think when you see it at the boutique sitting on the shelf all packed with tissue paper, it does look huge. But, when you take out the paper, its perfect. I think you should atleast try the GM on. I luv it.

Luvmy3girls...You are so right about the paper in them...I wouldn't have even considered it had I not tried it. Also, don't you think its very light weight? That's always a plus...I hope more people will get them...:yes:

WooHoo! Mine came today! Haven't taken pics yet since BF is shaking his head at the thought that I spent that much on *another* bag... I'll take lots tomorrow though. This is my first LV and I'm so excited!

Here's my thoughts on the size issue. Originally I wanted a GM because I like big bags and I have a mahina XL. The GM is very close in size to the Mahina XL..... but when I tried it on, what jumped out at me was its a lot of monogram in one place! :nogood: So I got the PM instead which is still holds quite a bit (balenciaga money wallet, 2 bal coin purses, chanel sunglasses, phone, blackberry and prada make up case). :tup: If you aren't self conscious about all of the mongram, the GM is a great bag (btw, I am 5'7"). The PM is more "subtle" if monogram can ever be subtle. :s