Club BagnShoo is now OPEN

1. okay. I think I'm getting a little tipsy. I hope this isn't a double post. The club is now open. Elton John/John Lennon "whatever gets you thru the night" is now playing.....closing my other threads....

2. Let's party! :drinkup:

3. I'm drinking my Smirnoff Black Cherry already (shhhhh it's my 2nd one).

4. Woohoo! Got a rum and coke next to me (so much for not mixing liquors), waiting for the bf to get back with a set of poker chips and plastic cups :cool: No dishwashing here!

:drinkup:

5. unbelievable EMF is now playing...

6. bagsnshoo.. do we have to cut you off soon?? :biggrin:

by the way... yr other thread is still open. :noggin:

7. I'm just gettin started! I asked Vlad to close the other threads cause I can't!

8. I closed it. Let me know if you want me to reopen it or anything, bagnshoo.

9. did you get the photos I e-mailed you?

10. Wow! So we're on to a new thread.

Still drinking my diet dr. pepper....hey cristina, can you mix me up a rum and coke?

no music here since the little guy is sleeping.....

11. I sure did, I just emailed a thank you. It wasn't necessary to send me all those naked pictures of yourself but I forwarded them to all my friends. Hope that's okay. ;) :lol:

12. thats okay. we provide music here at BagnShoo....

13. Sure thing - I've been told I make very good rum and cokes, with lime, of course! :graucho:

14. my next door neighbor has a teenage son who is yelling out rap songs (apparently on his iPod too) cuz I can't hear any music. I'm competing with him singing very loudly and off key.....on my iPod.

15. what are you singing?