CL's Miss Marple without platform

1. hi everyone! I just stumbled on a pic of these dropdead gorgeous heels!:drool:
    lately I'm into christian louboutin and patent leather shoes! I'm just dying now, I want these so much!

I have a few questions:
    Anyone know from what year/season they are? Are they still available in shops and do they make them still?? ow god I hope so! (btw I never buy online - too scared)

[​IMG]

2. I love those. I can't help you with the info though.

3. Oh!! They're beautiful. I have the reg. Miss Marple with the platform, and I just recently bought mine so I'm assuming either fall 06 or spring 07...b/c I'm also assuming they were both released together since they're so similar...but of course I may be completely wrong. Something really helpful with CL is their website, www.christianlouboutin.fr which you may want to check!! Good luck.

4. Thanks for the replies girls! and the info purseenthousiast! I already looked at their site but I couldn't find them. Looked at Saks.com, bergdorfgoodman.com, neimanmarcus.com, net-a-porter.com, mytheresa.com and bluefly.com to find some more info but nada :crybaby: !

5. These are last yr's shoes which is why you cannot locate them in stores. You can either find them on eBay or call the Paris boutique for a special order.

6. These a very cute shoes. Goodluck with your search.