Cloudy Bundle E/W Tote and Gorgeous Necklace at NM!

1. Here are some more lovely finds that I must pass on! Thought someone here might enjoy them, so here they are!

Cloudy Bundle E/W Zip Tote (From Fall 2006)
    Retail $2295Style 33455

My SA (lisa) also sent me pics of this necklace which I adore! Not sure if I am going to go for it yet, so someone here might as well be able to take advantage of this! Enjoy!!!

Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 if you are interested!

IMG_4694.JPG IMG_4695.JPG IMG_4716.JPG IMG_4717.JPG
  2. how much is the necklace?

3. OMG, I soooo want that Cloudy Bundle...:drool:But, I really shouldn't...no..no...must resist! Someone here pls get it fast before I fall for it.:sweatdrop:

4. Necklace is $725!!!

5. tnx jag!

6. the necklace is cute.

7. thanks jag! i just spoke to Lisa. We're going to close the deal tomorrow on the CB bowler!

8. YAY! Congratulations!!! It is such a beautiful bag!!!!:yahoo:

9. I have that same bowler. LOOOOVE it.
    Congrats!!

10. Congrats on getting this beautiful bag! I've been thinking of getting one but am afraid it may look too big on me.

Sratsey, do you happen to have a modeling pic?

11. Congrats Larkie...the cb bowler is a beautiful bag. Now you have completed your cb collection. I love my e/w tote!

12. Thanks again Jag! I have ordered the pearl necklace and when I called to inquire, she said the other girl returned the 2006 modern chain 10 mins before! So I am getting both! I am sooo broke...

Can you describe the necklace a bit? It's graduated pearls and what kind of stones are used in the CC logos?

13. Nice finds ... congrats!

14. Congrats!!! Great find getting the modern chain too!!!

15. jag: do you know if the necklace is silver or gold?

luv4bags: thanks! I see you wanted a 06 modern chain too, is it the e/w you are looking for? I hope you get lucky and find one!!

cheapmommy: thanks, i can hardly believe my luck too :smile: I had pretty much given up hope for that one.