Cloudy Bundle Bowler AND Oversized Caviar Coco Report

Cougess, Another comment...my LV Cabas Mezzo and Chanel MM totes are probably still better bags for work if I am carrying files and a laptop (although I could use COCO if I wanted to...I would probably only carry her for work TH/F when I have a lighter load). COCO is very slouchy...when I sit her on the bed "stuffed" the files, magazines, etc. "slide down" a bit (whereas the sides of the LV stay upright)...

shopper12 said:
Ooh.. SoCal, I loovvveee the bags!
That Cloudy Bundle looks a perfect size for me, almost like the Chloe Paddington...?

Do you know what other colours they do them in?
You are so lucky; I love the paper, boxes etc. too! It is even better when you had no intention of buying!

P.S. Sorry I'm showing my comments so late in the thread, i had to go out for a meal with my familly (boring)

Thanks shopper! The Nordstrom PDF file indicates the leather COCO will be available in dark brown, dark grey, and black. I am not sure if additional colors will be available through NM, the Chanel boutiques, etc.

Molls said:
SoCal, are there any interior pockets inside this bag? I saw the vinyl at the trunk show, ordered one, but never looked inside :rolleyes:.

There is a pouch inside the bag with an attachment similar to the LV pouchettes. The pouch (looks like a makeup bag, is fabric with a zipper top) measures 11" across, 6" high, 4" deep at bottom when stuffed. The pouch can be removed from the bag. There is a large zip pocket, a small flap pocket, and a cell phone pocket in the interior of the bag.

LOL...I only knew about the pouch before your question... :smile:

SoCal said:
There is a pouch inside the bag with an attachment similar to the LV pouchettes. The pouch (looks like a makeup bag, is fabric with a zipper top) measures 11" across, 6" high, 4" deep at bottom when stuffed. The pouch can be removed from the bag. There is a large zip pocket, a small flap pocket, and a cell phone pocket in the interior of the bag.

LOL...I only knew about the pouch before your question... :smile:

:yahoo: YAY, that is so good to know! This bag just keeps getting better and better :yahoo:.

ktown said:
Socal,
I see a box on the floor is that the box from your leather tote?

The white box with Chanel in black letters is the COCO box. :yes:

Still so excited about these bags...hmmm...which to carry today to the "races"? (Ugh, not my normal but an outing for my husband's employees and clients...) He will love it when he gets home to pick me up and we have a brief debate...Diamond Stitch tote or Cloudy Bundle bowler, honey??? I think COCO is too large to take to the Del Mar track...although tomorrow she may have an outing...