Clothingline.com sample sale..

1. Hey lovely ladies of the Kooba forum!

Anyone going to this sample sale coming up? I'm wondering what bags (what season) they might have. I know that Kooba's sale had all the rose and slate colors...wondering if they are going to have the same thing.

I'm also wondering if they will have as much as they usually do ... since ... Kooba is doing their own sales now.

2. Are you going to the sale? Have fun for me!:heart:

3. I went to the sample sale in L.A. and they just shipped all of the ones that did not sell here in L.A. to N.Y. They still had a bunch of Annies in Oak, Bronze Metallic Stellas and some Jessies in Bourbon. The L.A. sample sale was semi-private. Anyway, the first time I went to the L.A. one, they had a bunch of Paiges in black & antique rose, but I bought them all.

I'm flying to New York for a few hours on the first day. I went to the Kooba sale last year & the prices in N.Y. were much better than the L.A. sale.

4. I think I might go. My mom and I are planninga mother-daughter skip day to check it out :lol:I live in Maryland so it's not far. I've actually been saving up my "free" days for this so I hope it's good!

5. Goog luck to you girls and we will be expecting a full report when you get back!!

6. I live in New York and I am trying to rationalize a day off from work!:wlae:

7. I am still trying to find a black Ginger. Anyone planning on going who would be willing to look and pick one up for me if available?

8. Whoever's going, have a great time and make sure you report back to us what was there and how much they were charging. Would be great to hear.

9. I can't wait, but I'm going to steer clear of clothingline on the first day. I fear it is going to be really crowded and the lines are going to be long.

10. when is the sample sale?

11. Week of Oct. 23

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]SSS SAMPLE SALE

261 W. 36th Street – 2nd Floor
    (betw. 7th & 8th Ave)
    New York, NY 10018
    http://www.clothingline.com/html/
    [/FONT]

12. Do you think they will have any natasha's? Or is that just hoping for too much.

13. ^^^ That's exactly the bag I'm looking for as well. I'm in DC, and would go up there if I could get an ink Natasha, but I'll be disappointed if I go up there and there are no Natashas. Do they usually list which bags will be available ahead of time?
    haute okole - did they have any Natashas at the sample sale in LA? Thanks!

14. No Natashas, I WISH. I saw some at the showroom on display but not available for purchase.

If any of you are going to the NY Sample Sale, if you see a HUGE Samsonite black luggage on wheels in the front, that means I am there. I have no family in L.A., so I'm actually dropping my kids off in Atlanta so my sister can watch them, flying to NY at 6:30 a.m. & catching a plane back to Atlanta at 10:40 p.m. I know, I have a shopping SICKNESS!

15. You are my hero!