Clothing Dilema...

1. I don't know what to wear !!!! Bad right ? So after 16 months my husband is FINALLY coming home from Iraq. In that time I have lost 40 lbs.. no much but something, and dropped from a 22/24 to a 12-16 depending on the designer. Im also heavily tattooed, still plus size and not SUPER girlie. Im having trouble figuring out what to wear for the day and am finding it to be a complete headache. :crybaby:
  2. just enjoy his return and dont wear anything :graucho:. Just kidding, congragulations, you must feel so happy. Also, I dont think a size 12 is that bad, you've lost so much weight he is gonna be amazed. congragulations once again, I am sure you will find something that suits you perfectly
  3. 40 lbs! That is a significant change in size/shape!

Your husband's return is a huge cause for celebration! I would go with something simple but sexy... Not sure what the weather's like where you are so maybe a simple wrap dress? Or if that's too girlie, just wear something that is comfortable. Honestly, he's going to be so happy to see you and vice versa that I bet the clothes will be the last thing on your minds!
  4. Wear something cute and comfy, like nice jeans and a pretty top or a classic wrap dress or a shirt dress, wich both are sexy, but not overly girly or uncomfy :smile: And congrats on losing weight!
  5. I wouldn't say 40lb is not much, try carrying a box of that weight around the whole day. You should be proud of yourself for achieving that!

Why not get yourself some gorgeous lingerie?

Wear something simple on top that makes you feel pretty, like a nice dress or top and jeans. You want to be comfortable so you can concentrate on kissing him instead of worrying about your clothes.
  6. you must be sooooo excited to have him see the new you!

I wouldn't worry too much about the clothes, his reaction will be a great feeling no matter what you wear. just wear whatever makes you feel beautiful and sexy as it's your attitude he's going to notice.
  7. Honey, you should totally wear the seductress uniform that every woman should have when it comes to her husband and her reuniting.

Wear some gorgeous lingerie, nice pearls/necklace, and a trenchcoat or fur coat over it. Be barefooted, and let the inner lioness in you take over!! ;)

(this is meant to be tongue-in-cheek. apologies if i offend anyone)
  8. Something sexy yet comfortable. I'm sure he is not concerned with what you wear though. It is so nice he if finally coming home.
  9. thanks girls ! Got a few ideas which is great. Thanks and im sooo very excited to see him.
  10. I hope you have a great homecoming. And congrats on losing so much weight. That's great. Go to a really nice boutique in town (take a friend) and explain to the salesrep what your basically looking for and trying to accomplish (looking great). And then try everything on, and I mean everything. The key sometimes is to have other people pull the clothes for you so you don't go with your usual choices, especially since you have a whole new body. Good luck