Clothing brands you wear most often

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a lot of forever 21, oldnavy, target (the issac and luella lines are to die for!!) i mix in soem vintage tees, some urban outfitters, and of course my handbags that i love sooo much. I wear a lof of stuff from nordies too.. im a pretty balanced shopper

I feel so boring listening to all the fun stuff everyone gets to wear. My industry is quite conversative so when I'm in the office or at a client, it's usually a suit or business casual..which isn't all that casual.
For work: Max Mara suits and coats, Pink shirts
Down time: As comfy as possible...

When I want to just be comfortable, I am a huge fan of James Perse! Huge, huge fan. I know that a tank top or a plain white shirt can be found anywhere, but his clothes fit perfectly and are just so soft and great for everyday use!

Hmmm...I hadn't realized what a creature of habit I am with clothes until I considered answering this question!

My new favourite: Nanette Lepore jackets. (I love jackets!)
Also: BCBG, (jackets, tops) Holt Renfrew,(again, jackets) Citizens of Humanity and Seven jeans, and sometimes Gap, Banana Republic and Jacob for tops.

I don't really care what brand I wear as long as it looks good so my wardrobe is full of odds and ends. But brands that I have a few of include: MNG, Express, Forever 21, and lots of school logo shirts :shame:

IntlSet, you do NOT need to lose weight! But I know exactly how you feel, because I complain about needing to lose weight too and I always get yelled at by friends. Thing is, I've developed serious stomach fat due to my winter hibernation and daily diet of haagen-dazs ice cream, chocolate, and candy. :worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.