Closed the deal for SGH Tomato City!!!

1. I will be the proud owner of a tomato city in a few weeks. Thanks to this forum, I found out about Real Deal Collections and I started stalking a sgh city that was listed on the site. I finally decided to go for it and have started a lay-away. Very convenient because, thought I will have to wait until April until she comes him with me, I am also saving up for a yellow city that I have wait listed for at Nordies.

2. Awww congrats! I'm so happy you've found one and that its slowly (but surely!!) coming to you! That will also be nice to save up for your bright yellow from Nordies!

3. you'll love it. congrats! And can't wait to see pics.

4. Congrats! Tomato is gorgeous -- I'm sure you'll love it! Please post pics when it arrives!!! :flowers:

5. CONGRATS!!! Tomato is GORGEOUS!!!

6. Congratulations! Tomato is a winner!!!

7. Congrats!

8. Oh yay!!! I love my Tomato! You won't regret getting her.. s-o-f's Tomato SGH Day is fantastic and I daresay your SGH City will be too!

9. Congrats -you'll love it - saw IRL at Bal NY! Also, you'll love working with RDC -I've bought two bags there and have one on layway too -they are the best!

10. Congratulations!!! I haven't seen one tomato with GSH that I don't drool over. :drool: I should just get one!

11. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!

12. oh so jealous! i LOVE that bag!

amanda bynes's one is amazing