Clive Owen - Pictures

alice

O.G.
Nov 8, 2005
I seriously have an unhealthy obsession with Clive Owen. Here are my two favourite pictures of him. :girlsigh:

clive10.jpg

clive_1.jpg

I wonder if he'd mind getting raped by a 23 year old girl. He should take it as a compliment :graucho: jk.. sort of. :P

Clive Owen is hot!!! He's old and not really all that handsome but there is something soooo MAN about him.

Esp that scene in Closer where he was telling Jude Law in his doctor's office how he got Julia Roberts back... sizzling!!!

i love him. he's such a manly man, and with style too! apparently he was in the running to be the next James Bond, but then someone was struck blind and chose Daniel Craig instead :throwup:

spacegirl said:
Clive Owen is hot!!! He's old and not really all that handsome but there is something soooo MAN about him.

Esp that scene in Closer where he was telling Jude Law in his doctor's office how he got Julia Roberts back... sizzling!!!

OH I love that scene!!! He is hot.

spacegirl said:

Yes..I love that part too :love:

yeuxhonnetes said:
i love him. he's such a manly man, and with style too! apparently he was in the running to be the next James Bond, but then someone was struck blind and chose Daniel Craig instead :throwup:

Actually he declined that role because he didn't want to be type casted.