Workplace Clipping your nails at work

I keep a small nail file in my handbag beauty kit, in case a nail develops a snag. A whoosh or two back and forth underneath the desk is fine (I hope). Because I'm the only woman in the building, I'm able to keep certain items stashed away in the ladies room, and this is where I go to "take care of things".

Good grief, basic grooming needs to be done at home. Clipping toenails at work? Or - have you ever noticed how many people start picking their nose at a red light? I notice this a lot, because I'm on the bus / trolley car and observe from my perch.

This thread kinda cracks me up because a male coworker recently asked me "how I felt about clipping nails." I asked if he meant in general or at his desk. When he said the latter, I kindly suggested that he do that in his car while on his lunch break. We both laughed about it and he took my advice.

I have a private office so I'm guilty of it, but would never do it if even one other person were in the vicinity.

Nothing tops the experience I had at a restaurant though where a woman was actually plucking her eyebrows at the dining table next to us. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! :sick:

This thread kinda cracks me up because a male coworker recently asked me "how I felt about clipping nails." I asked if he meant in general or at his desk. When he said the latter, I kindly suggested that he do that in his car while on his lunch break. We both laughed about it and he took my advice.

this makes me laugh because we have a company car as we have trainers that travel across the state for classes and stuff. my boss once found a pile of nail clippings in the passenger side seat and NO ONE fessed up to it. my boss was so horrified and not one person (out of 4 others who use it on a constant basis) fessed up to it lol
now my boss is somewhat delusional... so i wouldn't be surprised if they weren't nail clippings.