Clinique's New Mascara- Lash Power

1. Has anyone tried this? I got an email about it and it sounds pretty cool..
    taken from their website:

Vows to look pretty for 24 hours without a smudge or smear. One stroke and these pretty lashes last through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Yet the formula removes easily with warm water. Unique brush reaches and beautifully lengthens even the tiniest lashes. Ophthalmologist tested, too.
    Innovative thermal sensitive technology that helps it stay put for 24 hours is easy to remove. Use fingertips to splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) on lashes several times and press gently. Or, wet a cotton pad with warm water, press to eye, then wipe away.

I wonder how that works...!
  2. Think this is one of those new 'tube' mascaras where you don't paint the mascara on you 'tube' your lashes. Then when you remove it with water and a little very light pressure all the little 'tubes' come off. Sounds scary but I think you get used to it! People also wonder whether your lashes will break off in the process but I haven't heard any reports on that. Blinc also make this kind of mascara too. It's meant to minimise or eliminate smudges.

3. I'd love to hear reviews about it. Clinique bonus time is comin' up, and I'd like to try some new stuff! Though my Inimitable is hard to let go of...
  4. I was a hardcore Clinique mascara user and turned to Chanel Inimitable- now I think i will switch back to try this-sounds impressive
  5. ^^OOoo it is? How do you know this - and when is it?

6. It IS indeed Clinique bonus buy time - I work at a dept store and am supposed to give out the Clinique bonus buy cards all day, lol. I just got the Happy perfume and with it got a bunch of free goodies :yahoo:

Definitely worth it!
  7. OH i love the new mascara
  8. I tried this today. I like it a lot! A lot of volume, very light/feathery, you can touch your lashes without smudging, holds a curl. One issue I have though, is that it looks a little clumpy, but perhaps more application practice can remedy that. I used warm water to wash off followed by foam cleanser. Was very simple and did not end up with racoon eyes! I'm definitely going to purchase this after I finish up my, um, three other tubes of mascara.
  9. About bonus time: I read about it on their USA website last week. Just go to and check under Stores + Events. Then you select Clinique Bonus, then your city, and it'll show you exactly which stores are having bonus time and when, as well as minimum purchase amount. Have fun!
  10. This is the most AMAZING stuff ever!
    "Lash Power Mascara - long wearing formula"

It does not smudge AT ALL - you can wear it to bed and in the morning still have mascara on and NO SMUDGING.

It comes off in warm water and even then it doesn't smudge - it just comes off in little eyelash shapes.

It's unbelievable!
  11. Is it kind of like that Blinc Kiss me mascara?
    I've tried a couple Clinique mascaras, nothing too fabulous, I might get this next time.
  12. This sounds interesting!! does it volumize/lengthen?
  13. I've never heard of Blinc. I always get mascaras from clinique when I buy something that comes with a sample and they've always sucked so I didn't expect much out of this one either.

It's not amazing at volumizing (like "2000 calorie" or anything) but it's pretty good - the most important thing for me is that it doesn't smudge - and with this you can apply lots of layers =)
    (ask your clinique counter if they have samples.)
  14. Is this the one with the two sided brush? I was shopping with my mom and the gal gave me a sample of Clinique-nothing too exciting. Doesn't smudge, but doesn't didn't do much for my lashes.
  15. no, it's not the two sided brush one...

For OP, did this mascara clump at all? Was it good at volumizing/lenghtening?