Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System plus free shipping and GIFTS

1. Here's my 2nd contribution to Deals-n-Steals :p :

I thought that this a pretty good deal.

Clinique is offering a 6.7 oz. pump of the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for $35, which is a little cheaper per ounce than buying the regular one.
    This special bottle comes with 3 decorative charms, and they will donate $10 from the purchase of each one of these to The Breat Cancer Research Fund:

Use code FALLBONUS to receive a free 7-piece gift set with a $21.50 purchase:

Use code SM or LXL to receive a free pair of pajama pants, a free travel mug, and free standard shipping (SM is for small/medium & LXL is for large/xlarge):
    This one can be used with any $25 3-step purchase (the DD Moisturizing Lotion is part of the 3-step)

They will let you use up to 2 codes per order. I entered them like this... SM, FALLBONUS (with a comma in between and it went through fine, with everything showing up in my cart)

Also... if you register with a password during checkout, they will give you a choice of one of three different free samples.

My total was $37 and some change with tax for the big lotion, the free sample bag, the pj pants, the travel mug & a free bar soap sample plus free shipping!!

Thinking about ordering more as Christmas gifts. :tup:<!--concordance-end-->
  2. Thanks for posting this! I did just get 2 of those gifts from Dillards, but why not more for holiday gifts like you said. I saw that lotion in an ad and wanted to get a few bottles, so this is perfect!! Thanks for all the codes:heart:
  3. What a great deal, by the way I used the moisturizer a long time ago is it good? I have oily/dry skin?
  4. Tried to place an order, but it said the fallbonus gift with purchase was no longer available. :sad:
  5. ^ Sorry... I didn't know it would run out that quick.
    Tried to order more this a.m. and got the same message. :sad: