Climate change to spur allergies, ticks, malaria: U.N.

1. It's bad news for everyone (Global Warming, that is) It's basically slowly killing us. Any disease that is transmittable through mosquitos will become more prominant... and climate change basically affects all of the nasty things we could do without. its scary. But all the ignorance of all the powerholders isn't helping us in any manner. I doubt they'll ever care, until the second ice age is upon us and we're facing death. "oops" lol

there goes my gloom and doom again today. We all need to step up and nip it in the bud.

I never had allergies until I moved to the South BTW. I'm not even sure what I have...just that I have it.

2. Yup, Global warming is bad news period. I know my allergies towards dust and pollen has become worse over the years.

3. I never thought I had allergies until this year. I just thought I'd get a little "cold" in the spring. Not this year! I have full blown allergies, and now I completely understand the misery of it and why people complain so much about them! Ugh, it's awful.