Clicking the 'Back' button twice

1. I reported this problem before and it stopped, but it is happening to me again. Whenever I'm browsing the forum, I have to click the 'Back' button twice to go back one page. Clicking the 'Back' button once, the status message "Opening page the link to the page I'm on is" appears at the bottom of my browser for a second, then stops, and I'm still on the same page. I have to press 'Back' a second time to actually go back.

Does anyone else have this problem?
  2. Are you sure you don't have some virus / spy ware in your system? Are you using IE? Do you get the same thing when using Mozilla Firefox?

Are you sure the address you're is has:
    in the beginning of it? Maybe you're in a frame? or something is tracking your clicks?
  3. I don't know if I have a virus, my anitvirus hasn't reported any, but it is only happening to me on the Purse Forum. And I'm sure that's the address because I did a print screen and copied it.
  4. Ok, that is really odd because I don't get that in IE or Firefox. I'm not even getting that
    address in the first half of my address. All I get is

Maybe you can do virus update and scan your computer for spyware, adware and virus. I really think its something that shouldn't be there.

Try not to use IE there are lots of people hacking it and stuff. I would recommend you using Firefox if possible.
  5. Thank you for your suggestions, I haven't done anything yet but the problem seems to have stopped completely. :smile: