Click here to see how I got my authentic LV bag in store at about 50 % off. ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is freaking hilarious! What kind of cheap crack was that girl smoking that day?

Oh, as for the 50% off story, the girl who gave up a $350 wallet for $235 is utterly stooopid. Why didn't she just take the full credit for herself? Is she selling anymore of her LVs? Ask her if she's got a Speedy 30. I'll give her $100 for it!

Here is what I think the OP was trying to say...

The seller of the wallet tried to return her ludlow for a cash refund, but I guess LV refused and was only going to give her store credit, which she didn't want? So she opted to sell it online, but the OP wanted to buy the $375 credit for $200, not the ludlow for $200.

I have no idea about LV's return policy since I have never returned anything myself, so I really don't know if they can refuse to give you a cash refund. But it's not that hard to see why someone would want cash instead of credit, especially if they weren't a big LV fan in the first place. Perhaps they wanted to put the $200 towards a Chanel rather than use it on an LV? :idea:

Oh, and obviously...English isn't the OP's first language. Bulks = bucks. Simple mistake...my mom makes similar ones in her emails to me, which I think is really cute and funny! :upsidedown:

john i remeber the dumpster story hilarious...

As for this story, it still sounds all a bit weird. i mean store credit is better as your not losing any money and she could always buy something else if she vought this wallet she likes LV..

it may be true it may not who knows

The seller of the wallet tried to return her ludlow for a cash refund, but I guess LV refused and was only going to give her store credit, which she didn't want? So she opted to sell it online, but the OP wanted to buy the $375 credit for $200, not the ludlow for $200.

I have no idea about LV's return policy since I have never returned anything myself, so I really don't know if they can refuse to give you a cash refund. But it's not that hard to see why someone would want cash instead of credit, especially if they weren't a big LV fan in the first place. Perhaps they wanted to put the $200 towards a Chanel rather than use it on an LV? :idea:

Sounds just about right when you put it that way. Maybe everyone jumped to conclusions ? :confused1:

Nevertheless, I'm just lost about the whole thing from A-to-Z :shrugs:

Well, Guess what happened to me!?! I walked into the LV boutique and they were having a contest. You could have as many free LV handbags as you could carry out of the store! It was incredible!

LMAO! LOL:roflmfao: :yahoo: :roflmfao: :yahoo: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

^oh my LV boutique was doing the SAME THING!!!!!!!

Too bad there are no cameras in the state of Arizona or else I would TOTALLY post pics of my loot...

LOL

^oh my LV boutique was doing the SAME THING!!!!!!!

Too bad there are no cameras in the state of Arizona or else I would TOTALLY post pics of my loot...

LOL

I would post pictures too and have four digital cameras but the batteries died on all of them and all of the stores in Texas are completely sold out! :shrugs:

LMAO! :roflmfao:

My thoughts exactly... my take on it is, in her mind, she thought she was out $375 (probably didn't realize she could get credit and then sell the credit, which I don't find hard to believe given that she's likely not from around here), so getting $200 is better than losing the entire $375. Makes sense to me!

Oh, and obviously...English isn't the OP's first language. Bulks = bucks. Simple mistake...my mom makes similar ones in her emails to me, which I think is really cute and funny! :upsidedown:

I actually chuckled out loud when I first read "bulks". Cute and funny indeed. Oh, the stories I could tell about similar mistakes my mom has made (but she would kill me if she ever found out I shared the stories with people!)... elle, very well said!

ITA, this is what i thought so.

wow, i just come back and see this post. it become such a hot topic. :nuts:

you are right. that's pretty much what happened, and thank you for point out my mistake. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.