Cles - MC or mono?

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
I plan on getting a cles but I am undecided on the black MC or mono. I got the Pomme cles but I found it too stiff so I had to return. Is the MC cles stiff like vernis cles?

i have the black mc cles and absolutely love it! i had gotten the mono cles and returned it since it was almost too plain for me. having that pop of pretty colors makes me smile :biggrin:

MC for the pop of color! WAIT...i just saw your collection and noticed you have a MC sarah..and no mono. i change my vote to mono. i think the MC cles will be as soft as the mono.

I have the de cles and the MC. They are great the MC is bigger so that one I tend to use as a wallet more since it has more room.

If you already have a MC Sarah though..........I prob would go for the Mono

first of all thank you for opening this thread as i was also thinking of getting one too. I do definitely recommend getting something special, so my vote goes to MC:woot::tup:

Sorry for the ignorance, but when do you say cles, do you mean the little pouch with a key chain attached? If so, if you're using if as a wallet, do you remove the chain, or just leave it there?

Also, if you use a clues as a keychain for your car keys, is it convenient when you're driving? Or is it too long and heavy on the ignition?