cles- annoying?

1. hi- i was think of getting a cles- i currently use the pochette extender. is it annoying, though? thanks!
  2. let me clarify the statement above. i currently use a pochette extender as a KEYCHAIN; i was considering a cles. cles owners, are they annoying, or do you not notice them? thanks!
  3. Not sure what you mean by annoying, but I do know I can't live without my cles(s). I LOVE them, not only are they so functional for me, but I probably would never find my keys without them! I usually hang them on my bags so my keys are easily accessible and they are great when you need to just run out and don't want to take a bag, you can stick your ID and money in them and run....
  4. I don't think they are annoying.
  5. I've got several, and really love them.
  6. They are my favorite LV accessory. I have so many of them and can't live without it. LOL For me, it is a keychain and wallet in one.
  7. I can't wait to get mine in Azur in November!! *bounce bounce*
  8. The only thing annoying I find about it is that my cash inside tends to get caught on the zipper when I try to open up the cles. I haven't seen anyone else complain about maybe it's just me. :shrugs:
  9. ^^^ Oh yes, I know what you mean !

Then again, it doesn't happen to me all that often since I rarely have money in there !
  10. No..I don't find it annoying at all..It's the most useful LV piece I have. I have it with me all the time.
  11. Cles annoying? No way! I love love love my cles!
  12. I own two...and I love them! one of great pieces out there!! they can functions as a keychain, coinholder, holder...they're so versatile and cute!
  13. Love, love my cles. I use it every single day!
  14. I use mine every day and I love it...
  15. ANNOYING ?