Clenbutrol weightloss tabs??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone tried these? did they work? how did you feel after taking then?

2. Hi- I tried them for a while. they are not very good. i felt really ill and dizzy. but 2 friends did them and lost loads.. so it differs per person!!

Be careful tlak to a dr. first

3. Diet pills aren't a good idea when it comes to losing weight. A few years ago I was stupid and tried both Xenadrine and Hydroxycut to lose weight. Instead of losing weight, I had the shakes and my heart was always racing.

It's not worth risking your health - try and stick to eating right and exercising regularly, and losing weight the healthy way :biggrin:

4. I've never heard of this stuff; is it supposed to be 'herbal' or is it like Phentermine (prescription).

Agree Christina; it's really better to modify your lifestyle - eat better and more exercise. However, sometimes you need the "initial" push (e.g., loss of a few pounds) to get that motivation going. While I could lose weight easily when I was in my 20's, it's not so easy anymore and it's TOTALLY frustrating that I bust my butt (literally) and lose 1 pound (just to gain it back with water weight!). Plus, in New England, unless you ski in the wintertime (or belong to a gym - which I don't because of my constant travel), you don't get to exercise as much as you should. I'm so envious of those who live in a sunnier climate and can get out every day.

5. I heard that these were the new "IT" diet pills....I dont usually take pills...but its true the older you get - the harder it is to loose wait...

I agree with you cristina - diet pills can be very dangerous....thats why I was asking if anyone had tried them.....thanks for the advice girls.....

6. I will really get heated on this topic because diet pills are SOO scary and can be sooo dangerous. Please seek an alternate route- no need for diet pills. You have a metabolism that you can get going, I promise! Just rely on a healthy diet and exercise plan.

7. Is this a prescription drug?

I admit, I took ephedrine and had great results. Healthy or not, it did work... I'm not advocating diet pills because no pill will fix a poor lifestyle, but there are temporary quick-fixes out there if that's what you're looking for. Just make sure you know what you're doing!

8. clenbuterol is a steroid and is used on horses.

9. Actually clenbuterol isn't a steroid. It is a beta2-adrenoceptor agonist primarily used for treating bronchospasm and alleviating the symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in horses.

Some people that have eaten meat from animals illicitly given clenbuterol have experienced prolonged tachycardia, hypokalemia, and hypophosphatemia.

10. it raises your body temprature by about 1-2 degrees soo alll dayyou are burnign claories trying to birn your temprature down. but you get bad palaptaitons ands tuff. ITS REALLLY not good for you

11. I stand corrected on the steroid issue.

12. What type of dr. prescribes this anyways? I'm amazed at the lengths people will go to...

13. I believe in the US only large animal veterinarians can get this.

14. that's what I mean, who in the world would take this just to be thin?

15. I would recommend talking to your doctor about this... from the looks of it this pill isn't very good/safe. Your doctor will be able to give you advice based on what he knows about you and these pills. That said, I used to be horribly scared of diet pills and completely against them, but for me phentermine(prescribed by my doctor) gave me the push I needed to change a lot of unhealthy habits. Maybe your doctor can prescribe something like this for you if he thinks it's necessary. Good luck! :flowers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.