Clear Chanel naked classic bag

1. If I line the inside with one of my Hermes or Pucci scarves. This might be the only Chanel I'd take out in heavy rain. Anyone know the price on this?
  2. I love Chanel, but I'm not digging that bag. I'm not a fan of the see-through bags.
  3. I would say buy a Hermes as it comes with a RAIN KIT. That would be a durable BAG. That's what I did to mine today and my baby was sheltered from the rain.
  4. I don't know the price, but I'll say right now I wouldn't pay over $100 for it. Don't do it!
  5. I was just talking to my SA about the Spring collection today. I believe this bag is going to be just under $1K (I am thinking about $975 or so).
  6. Hmmm, thats really interesting!

I must admit it did get my mind working on what would and wouldn't go in there since the world can see all.

Don't think I'd buy it but it is cool.
  7. There's a rain kit? What does it look like?
  8. ^^ LOL looks like a rain kit to me!
  9. its cute, but with Chanel, u better off getting the bag itself, not in plastic
  10. Not a fave of mine but the scarf idea is a good idea...creative :yes: .
  11. Wow, if the price that is given in this post is the correct price, that is INSANE. I would never pay that much for this, $300 max!
  12. DITTO :push:
  13. it is 895 + tax. it is the chanel s/s 2007 line if you want it you better act asap the waiting lists are sooooooo long already.
  14. although its not for me.. I think its cute.
    I like seeing variety.
  15. the clear bags are not selling in London. There is no waiting list there.