clear bags?

1. has anyone gotten a clear dooney yet? i'm thinking of buying the picnic day shopper in turquoise, but i'm kinda iffy on the clear tote. how well are they made? do you think i'd look stupid using that as a bag?

opinions please.

2. I don't have one but I think it would be fun to get a lunch tote!

3. I have the DB Lunch Bag, the IT style one, and I love it! I use it at school.

4. I tried ordering the "picnic" one the other day and it said it's not in stock yet.

5. hmm i think once they get in stock i'm gonna go for it an dorder one. they're so cheap anyway. do you think the department stores will get them or no?

6. I have the Dooney IT lunch tote. It is really cool as a..lunch tote and a regular tote for my junk that I take to work. I have had many compliments on it.

7. I think they are adorable and I plan on getting one (or three) as well.

8. I just looked at them on the web-site. I was going to order the Madras one but it's out of stock.:sad:

9. The Madras will be in stock, according to a D&B store assoc. I spoke to, at the end of this month. I sent D&B an email after I got one of the lunchtotes in 2005, saying they should make larger clear totes. I'd like to think I'm special....

10. I got the new catalog today and LOVE the plaid clear tote and also the doodle duffle in clear. I've been wanting the black duffle but didn't want to spend so much on a bag I'd rarely use. This solved that problem since it's a lot cheaper!

11. I am not sure which one I want, but I definately want one.

12. i love the picnic clear and am considering either the lunch bag or the tote... the lunch bag would be so perfect to go on day trips with my roomie with ;) but then again, the big one could be useful for a lot of reasons!

either way they're cute :yes:

13. I have the clear IT one, I ordered it as soon as it became available last October or so...I love it and I use it most often at the beach, as it's plasitc and minimal leather. I wish I had waited tho, b/c now they have two small snaps to close the top...oh well :smile: I've had a lot of compliments on it, and it's a fun tote to just throw around :smile:

14. I bought my sister a lunch tote for her bday, and it's SO cute, I should keep it! :yes:

15. [​IMG]

i really like this BUT im on the fence because...well its a duffel and its clear. do i really want people to be able to see EVERYTHING i am carrying?