Cleaning white leather? Help please...

1. I got a white leather Hamptons wristlet with dark brown leather trim (the long skinny one with a buckled pocket on the front) at the outlet last weekend. It was such a good price I couldn't pass it up, but it has a few faint orange makeup streaks on the back. Any idea how to remove them? Does the Coach leather cleaner work well? :confused1:

2. You can try that or else try baby wipes. I heard baby wipes work quite well on many handbags

3. Do you have any idea what the marks might be? Definitely try the Coach cleaner and moisturizer first.

4. The marks look like streaks of foundation - like maybe someone had makeup on their hands and handled the bag. Like I said, they are not super obvious but I would like to remove them if I can.

The SA at the outlet used some of the Coach leather cleaner to try to get the marks out, but her eyesight wasn't the best and I don't think she could see what I was talking about. I didn't want to be a pain, and I was going to buy it anyway, so I just thanked her for her help and bought it. So now I'm wondering whether I should buy some Coach leather cleaner and try it myself or if something else would work better (like baby wipes?).

I definitely don't want to make things worse or cause the leather to yellow:sad:

5. I've had a lot of success with the Coach leather cleaner on my white leather Coach purses. But I've also never tried baby wipes... that might be a more economical choice first?

6. I think I'll pick up some Coach leather cleaner this weekend and give it a try. Can I just use the cleaner? Or do I have to use the moisturizer too?

7. white bag??? white eraser!!! just erase the marks away!!!:yahoo: