cleaning the velvet handles to my romantique bag

dont say that out loud or zero will start washing your brain too ...:yes: :wlae:

LOL! Actually her pic of the Hermes Crocodile Birkin (the shorter version) made me think "Wow this is so beautiful", and this is coming from someone who used to think that the Birkin was way too simple-looking for something so expensive.

i didn't like hermes bags a couple of months back (no offense to the hermes ladies on the board!) but after lurking around in the hermes subforum and seeing the exotic skin hermes bags out there, it made me rethink things. (even though i can't remotely afford one)

nataliam: about victoria beckham. ugh, i'm with you on this one, the woman scares me. her breasts look as if they'd flame grill anyone with laser beams shooting out from them anytime. and that tan! between her and jordan, it's probably a walking skin cancer advert.

may: hehehe, do you mean the jpg birkin?

now for more orange-mind-washing!
he-ba060506-5-5.jpg

he-ko061024-10-1.jpg

he-ko060925-1-1.jpg

hbup200412999a.jpg

hbup200410001a.jpg

hbup200608403a.jpg

hbup200509406a.jpg

4606_r.jpg

pictures from rakuten.co.jp, loire-kobe.co.jp and luxury-shops.com

The short stubby birkin is TDF!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (is it called the jpg Birkin?)

I'm still not a huge fan of the original version (although i like it a lot more than I used to), but there's something about Gaultier's shortened version that makes the bag waaaay too desirable for me. Imagine if I actually had enough money to buy one (not afford, but just buy)...I would be a homeless bum carrying an Hermes Birkin (because I won't have enough money for anything else)!

EDIT: I watched INSIDE MAN recently, and I couldn't stop staring at Jodie Foster's red Birkin which she flashed to the camera almost every time she was on the screen. I think I'm beginning to like Hermes.

nataliam: about victoria beckham. ugh, i'm with you on this one, the woman scares me. her breasts look as if they'd flame grill anyone with laser beams shooting out from them anytime. and that tan! between her and jordan, it's probably a walking skin cancer advert.

:wtf: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Posh still claims she hasn't anything done on her breasts! Eherrrm, we're women too posh, we know what real breast look like! :rolleyes:

Regarding hermes/birkins: I can totally see the attraction there, would love to have all the colours in exotics (croc, ostrich, lizard, you name it lol) but that probably wouldn't happen in a million years. :P

The short stubby birkin is TDF!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (is it called the jpg Birkin?)

I'm still not a huge fan of the original version (although i like it a lot more than I used to), but there's something about Gaultier's shortened version that makes the bag waaaay too desirable for me. Imagine if I actually had enough money to buy one (not afford, but just buy)...I would be a homeless bum carrying an Hermes Birkin (because I won't have enough money for anything else)!

EDIT: I watched INSIDE MAN recently, and I couldn't stop staring at Jodie Foster's red Birkin which she flashed to the camera almost every time she was on the screen. I think I'm beginning to like Hermes.

386667179861111.jpg

one more picture to fall in love with. (it's selling on jemsjewels for $10,500)

:yes: yup it's the jpg birkin but according to the hermes subforum, the style's been discontinued. :sad: (which means if i do ever win that XXXXmillion pound lottery, it'd probably take a miracle to find one!) check out the thread for it here: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/jpg-birkin-anyone-pictures-please-34957.html

hehe, i'd willingly join you in bum-hood if it means i'll also be a bum with a hermes. i think i'm approaching that status anyway, what with my not too successful bag bans. :Push:

:wlae: sounds like you'll soon be on the orange camp! :graucho:

:wtf: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Posh still claims she hasn't anything done on her breasts! Eherrrm, we're women too posh, we know what real breast look like! :rolleyes:

Regarding hermes/birkins: I can totally see the attraction there, would love to have all the colours in exotics (croc, ostrich, lizard, you name it lol) but that probably wouldn't happen in a million years. :P

what i don't get is why the woman wouldn't fix her nose?! she's spent good money on her tan, her breasts and those couture clothes & bags, but everytime i see her nose (particularly when she's in oversized shades), those nostrils are flaring right up at me. that's what scares me the most about her. (well and her generally looking like skeletor with that gaunt face) y'know as cheesy as this sounds, i reckon she looked much better back when she was with the spice girls.

i'm still lurking around the hermes subforum and reading the thread about what jobs the ladies there hold. maybe if i manage to crack some secret formula between a certain job and attaining a hermes, i'd just change my uni course. :biggrin::biggrin:

what i don't get is why the woman wouldn't fix her nose?! she's spent good money on her tan, her breasts and those couture clothes & bags, but everytime i see her nose (particularly when she's in oversized shades), those nostrils are flaring right up at me. that's what scares me the most about her. (well and her generally looking like skeletor with that gaunt face) y'know as cheesy as this sounds, i reckon she looked much better back when she was with the spice girls.

i'm still lurking around the hermes subforum and reading the thread about what jobs the ladies there hold. maybe if i manage to crack some secret formula between a certain job and attaining a hermes, i'd just change my uni course. :biggrin::biggrin:

i dont want to judge David Beckham`s taste too harshly but if i woke up next to her one morning it is very probable i would start screaming:yucky: ... and what with that poshness of her this woman has NO natural sense of style and fashion ... of the of them i prefer Jordan, she at least doesnt pretend she is someone else and she is very honest about her botox, fake boobs, lash extensions, hair extensions, and so on and so on:yes:

sorry for the quality but i couldnt find a better pic ... a lizard in pink talks to me ...talks and whispers and tempts:heart: ... i actually thought of ripping my cc off and getting that lizard chloe but im still not sure, first when isaw that price it seemed ridiculous now not so much anymore:sad:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 36
i dont want to judge David Beckham`s taste too harshly but if i woke up next to her one morning it is very probable i would start screaming:yucky: ... and what with that poshness of her this woman has NO natural sense of style and fashion ... of the of them i prefer Jordan, she at least doesnt pretend she is someone else and she is very honest about her botox, fake boobs, lash extensions, hair extensions, and so on and so on:yes:

sorry for the quality but i couldnt find a better pic ... a lizard in pink talks to me ...talks and whispers and tempts:heart: ... i actually thought of ripping my cc off and getting that lizard chloe but im still not sure, first when isaw that price it seemed ridiculous now not so much anymore:sad:

:nuts::drool: the pink lizard looks reaaaaaallly yummy! very yummy. :graucho: *coughs*getit!*coughs* awww, but i think you should, i think i might be breaking my bag ban soon-ish. afterall i'm missing out on the extra 10% discount on sale items at harvey nics (thus not getting a mulberry bayswater :crybaby:).

:nuts::drool: the pink lizard looks reaaaaaallly yummy! very yummy. :graucho: *coughs*getit!*coughs* awww, but i think you should, i think i might be breaking my bag ban soon-ish. afterall i'm missing out on the extra 10% discount on sale items at harvey nics (thus not getting a mulberry bayswater :crybaby:).

u r an evil good friend u know that zero? :roflmfao: i decided that if that bag is still on ebay in march i will get it ... soooo... what will be your next bag after the ban is is broken?:wlae:

u r an evil good friend u know that zero? :roflmfao: i decided that if that bag is still on ebay in march i will get it ... soooo... what will be your next bag after the ban is is broken?:wlae:

:devil: i should drop out of uni and be an SA! i promise i'll be the friendliest SA around with no rude/snooty behaviour ever! oooh, you should get it, march or now. otherwise you might get the "arggghh should have just bought it!" syndrome that plagues me to no end all the time. plus, think of it as a future heirloom for your kids. (that's what i'm telling myself even though i don't remotely hear my biological clock ticking)

the bag ban will soon cave under pressure...for a dior of course. ;)

386667179861111.jpg

one more picture to fall in love with. (it's selling on jemsjewels for $10,500)

:yes: yup it's the jpg birkin but according to the hermes subforum, the style's been discontinued. :sad: (which means if i do ever win that XXXXmillion pound lottery, it'd probably take a miracle to find one!) check out the thread for it here: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/jpg-birkin-anyone-pictures-please-34957.html

hehe, i'd willingly join you in bum-hood if it means i'll also be a bum with a hermes. i think i'm approaching that status anyway, what with my not too successful bag bans. :Push:

:wlae: sounds like you'll soon be on the orange camp! :graucho:

wow. I wish I were rich:crybaby:

:devil: i should drop out of uni and be an SA! i promise i'll be the friendliest SA around with no rude/snooty behaviour ever! oooh, you should get it, march or now. otherwise you might get the "arggghh should have just bought it!" syndrome that plagues me to no end all the time. plus, think of it as a future heirloom for your kids. (that's what i'm telling myself even though i don't remotely hear my biological clock ticking)

the bag ban will soon cave under pressure...for a dior of course. ;)

lol i dont want to have children so i guess i could think of it as my next purse baby daughter ! :yahoo: but i really cant ... i will only get it if its still there when i get my end of year bonus now i only have emergency money put away if a white medium gaucho emerges ...:yes: