1. Anyone ever sent in their Coach for cleaning or repairs?
    There is a bag on eBay that I love the style of but it's slightly discolored. I was wondering if Coach would be able to restore the leather at all.
    eBay: COACH SOHO BLACK LEATHER BUCKLE HOBO HANDBAG (item 330044505314 end time Nov-05-06 16:43:30 PST)
    That's the auction.

I also have another purse I bought on eBay that was definitely not in described condition and could use a good cleaning. Anyone know what they charge?
  2. That looks like it may have been ink. Coach can't do anything with ink. You could try dying that bag but I don't think the color will take on that type of leather. I would pass on that one.
  3. Coach will look at a bag for $20 and tell you if they can repair it. They do not clean the bags.
  4. As far as I know, Coach does not clean bags. This is from Coach's website:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Can I send my bag to Coach for cleaning?
    Unfortunately, we do not offer a cleaning or refurbishing service. We do offer a Coach Leather Cleaner and Moisturizer Set for our Classic Collection.

Coach - FAQs

5. Oops - we posted at the same time. ;)
  6. =X this is me talking as a customer and not a worker, but i once accidently marked my leather planner with a pen, don't ask how, it was a stupid move on my part.

and a friend recommended to lightly, lightly, clean it with nail polish remover.

wah-la! it worked for me. then again i was desperate, it was yellow leather, i loved that planner, and pretty noticeable. i had nothing to lose

but don't try it unless you're like, whatever, like i was.

b/c it's not 100% foolproof.
  7. Thanks for the advice! Someone told me that Coach cleaned bags; I didn't realize that I was misinformed. Guess I'll pass on the bag.