Cleaning mini lin?

1. So I have a bit of a dilemma :sad: I was taking my mini lin dune speedy out for a shopping excursion and I set her down to try on a pair of shoes. It was then that my mom and I noticed that there was some jean rub off on my bag! My new jeans had rubbed against the fabric and there was a bit of color transfer.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a soap or other product that would be gentle enough to use on the mini lin fabric that would hopefully get the transfer off.

Thanks all!

2. Whatever you do, spot test it first. Some potential products for you to consider: OxyClean spot remover or the Clorox Stain Pen (NOT the bleach one). And blot, don't rub.

3. baby wipes

4. oh no! Try mild soap and water or alcohol-free baby wipes. Let us know how it turns out.

5. Thanks for the tips! I'll try the baby wipes tonight :sad:

6. I'd be very, very careful and try the wipes. If that doesn't work, call LV.

7. Oh good luck! I hope it turns out good, and if you find something that works, itll convince to take the plunge for the Cruise Speedy! Good luckkk:smile:!

8. Baby wipes seemed to have erased the denim transfer I had on the canvas and leather trimmings on my white MC Rita. I was so happy!! I don't know if it would work on your Mini Lin Speedy, though. I am really leery of this denim transfer with the Cruise Speedy especially. I wear jeans every day so I'm not sure if the Cruise Speedy would work for me --- now that I really think about it. Good luck to you!