Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Leather Cream

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Leather Wax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi!

I have two questions:

What can you do about stains on suede? Can you scrub them with a suede brush?

A couple of years ago when I bought my first Mulberry (a brown nappa Araline), I asked my dad how to impregnate it and he gave some leather or shoe polish... This of course almost destroyed the bag, leaving some parts extremely dark.. Anyone has an idea of what I can do to repair it?

TIA

does anyone have a trick for scuff marks on patent leather?

I've read that mineral oil is supposed to do the trick. If you don't have any on hand, though, I've used both petroleum jelly (Vaseline) and non-acetone nail polish remover on beat-up patent leather with great results. Just be sure to do a tiny spot test somewhere first!

I've read that mineral oil is supposed to do the trick. If you don't have any on hand, though, I've used both petroleum jelly (Vaseline) and non-acetone nail polish remover on beat-up patent leather with great results. Just be sure to do a tiny spot test somewhere first!

Thanks for that. I too heard about using nail polish but thought it might be too harsh - so guess what used hand gel (the santitiser stuff - swine flu and all that!) and it worked! I think its because the alcohol content is lower. Did the trick on cream patent! I suggest you rub gently then wash off with a damp cloth immediately - if anyone else needs to have a go.

Alll happy now!:biggrin:

Anyone knows how to clean the suede part of the sides for Mabel? I always has dust at the hidden corners and usually i just use sme tape to stick them out.
Anyone has better suggestions?

Hi everyone!
Was just wondering if any of you with lots of Mulberry's (:balloon:) have some tips for general maintenance?
How often spray with collinil, special ways to spray. Which creams to use and of often etc.

Ehm, does scotchgrain require any spraying?

I'd love to hear from you, and I'd love to treat my bags right from the start:smile:

Hi hulaloop,what does the nozel attachment look like~?

Just yesterday, i tried using some dust wipes to stick up some dust.. but i still think it doesn't really work.. =(~

Just to clarify as I'm known to be a bit slow sometimes... :P

If I want to try and get rid off watermarks using any of the methods previously mentioned here I should spray the bag with collonil spray first?

Thanks! :biggrin: