CLAUDIA's "ALMOST" EXPANDABLE FLAP

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT....i was all ready to buy the gorgeous expandable flap the other day at Saks, getting ready to pay, when my SA pointed out unraveling stitches. Well, that unsold that bag................i will not be buying another expandable, because of the large stitches which i had a feeling would do this.
Just a beware...................:sad:

well, i am growing more and more in love with the forest green bubble quilt, which is not only a stunner, but looks more rugged than the expandable, but to buy it, will have to sell BOTH kidneys, and then i'll be dead

teehee

well, i am growing more and more in love with the forest green bubble quilt, which is not only a stunner, but looks more rugged than the expandable, but to buy it, will have to sell BOTH kidneys, and then i'll be dead

teehee

LOL...i'll give you one of my kidneys if you'll let me share the bag with you.

btw talking about bad quality control this season...my choco bubble quilt small flap came with a broken chain and they had to replace it with another bag. And this was a brand new bag! Ugh.

I love the Expandable but when I played with it at the trunk show I kept thinking about frayed stitching the whole time! So far my only Chanel bag that has an issue is the stitch that came loose at the bottom corner of my Cotton Club Tote...and I am not taking it in for repair.