classic small size & 2.55

1. Dear all

First..im a guy..not a girl, so im not very familiar with fasion stuffs...lol the story is my girlfriend once said she saw a small double chained purple chanel handbag she likes very much. since X'mas and her b-day is coming soon, im gonna get this for her gift, but after i had done some researchs on this bag..i cant really tell the difference between 2.55 and chanel classic bag small size. when i call Chanel @ Rodeo, the rep told me that 2.55 has never had purple color.Then i guess what my gf talking about is the classic small size, which i just ordered it yesterday.

could anyone told me that if i ordered the right one?? i cant ask my girlfriend because i want to give her a surprise....

thanks for your time for my dumb question.

Have a goood day :]

2. xxpatzz - My guess is are looking for the Classic Flap Bag in the color violetand should ask Chanel accordingly for this bag.

The dimensions for the small are: 9" W x 5.5" H x 2" D price = $1,495.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for lambskin

Medium - 10" x 6" x 2.5" $1,595.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for the lambskin

p.s. Type in violet in the search box for this forum also plum will yield pics and info.

3. xxpatzz - My guess is you are looking for the Classic Flap Bag in the color violet and should ask Chanel accordingly.

The dimensions for the small are: 9" W x 5.5" H x 2" D price = $1,495.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for lambskin

Medium - 10" x 6" x 2.5" $1,595.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for the lambskin

p.s. Type in violet in the search box for this forum also plum will yield pics and info.