Classic flap in pink caviar for a first Chanel???

1. Not sure whether this has been posted but is this bag still available? I've decided that for my first chanel, it'd be a pink caviar with the silver hardware :graucho: but I havent seen one for a while, especially in Sydney (although there was a pink caviar with gold hardware a while ago). Anyway, is Chanel going to bring out more pinks or different shades of pinks, or is this a seasonal shade? Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I'm relatively new to this... any help is appreciated :heart:
  2. There was a pink classic flap at the Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills as of last Friday. But I do not recall what size or if it was caviar leather....
  3. I think they've changed the shade of pink, so the "old" pink went on sale. I got a pink medium classic flap for $850.
  4. Wow a med classic flap for only $850?? Such a crazy deal. Where did you get it?? Wonder if it's still available. TIA.
  5. Wasn't there a discussion a few months back on this forum about Chanel had a glut of pink handbags and that they were going to be releasing them into the market. That response followed the statement/rumor that Chanel was discontinuing the color pink. (What corporate idiot would make that decision?!)
  6. Gosh, that is such a good deal!! :wtf: how long ago was that?

Also what is the difference between the "old" and "new" pinks?
  7. Yea I would like to know too!

Where are they available???:yes: