Classic Coach for beginners

1. Hi gals,

I'm looking for a timeless Coach bag!
    Preferably leather, because I want to get away from logos for a while (sometimes I go out with less bag-crazy friends, and I feel self-conscious with logo-d bags)

To be carried on the shoulder, and big enough to stuff a magazine...
    Any suggestions?

2. How about a tote?
  3. I would go with a large hobo in tobacco leather. :love:
  4. A tote would sounds good. The newer ones on the websites have these side pockets that look quite awkward to me though...
    Does anyone like the Soft Duffle?
    Any reviews about that?
  5. I would get a tote also.
  6. I :heart: the soft least the older version of it that I have. The one I have is from a couple of years ago and has an outside slip pocket on the back, and the inside is kind of divided into two sections. It holds A LOT...way more than it seems like it would. I have the larger version, which has an adjustable strap so that you can carry it across the body or on the shoulder. It's very versatile and I use it all the time in fall/winter (it's bordeaux suede so it doesn't really work for summer, at least with the clothes I wear).
  7. I would get the Gallery tote or go to the Coach site and look at the classic's. Coach has alot of classic leather bags that are great and many can be found at the outlet.
  8. i would definitely go to the outlet and get a leather bag from there, unless you are looking for something 'new'. they have the classic bags that never really go out of style.

as far as something new goes, i have the pleated hobo and i love it.
  9. Yes, I agree, the outlets are often a great place for the traditional pieces. A tote, would probably be your best bet if you want to be able to carry magazines.

I have a court bag, my first coach :tender: ,that I love, but it doesn't fit your criteria. Coach does knapsacks, if that appeals to you.
  10. PEBBLED Leather shoulder tote!

11. That's exactly what I was gonna post! I have this in patchwork, and it holds a ton! :yes: